Who are we?
We are a small group of patients who meet 6 times/year to help the practice and the patients.
What do we do?
- We hold coffee mornings where patients can come and chat to us.
- We invite professionals to come and explain about serious illnesses such as Oral Cancer and Prostate Cancer.
What don’t we do
- We don’t get involved in medical matters.
- We don’t discuss our own, family or friends medical problems.We would welcome new members of all ages who feel they could help?
Meetings have been arranged for the following dates and start at 6.00pm:-
24th July 2018 * 18 September 2018
Please contact either Heather on 0784 064 0240 or Janet on 0772 962 4374 or via email @ [email protected]
Report and survey 2015
- Patient Participation Reporting Template 2014 – 2015 (PDF)
- Patient Group Survey Results for January 2015 (PDF)